Điện áp hoạt động: 3.3 V ~ 5V, Dòng tiêu thụ: 15 mA, Mạch cảm biến mưa: 5.0 x 4.0 cm
0 Phản hồi
Nhà sản xuất: Chưa xác định
Còn : 36 Cái
Arduino robot kit, rain, rain sensor can be used to monitor a variety of weather conditions, and turn into a number of fixed signal and AO output.
1. The sensor uses a high-quality double-sided FR-04 material, the large area of 5.0 * 4.0CM, with nickel plated surface, has antioxidant, conductivity, and superior lifetime performance;
2. The comparator output signal clean, good waveform, driving ability, more than 15mA;
3. Power position adjustment sensitivity;
4. The working voltage 3.3V-5V
5. The output format: Digital switching output (0 and 1) and analog voltage output AO;
6. Fixed bolt holes for easy installation
7. Small PCB board size: 3.2cm x 1.4cm
8. Using a wide voltage LM393 comparator
When connected to the 5V power supply, power indicator light, the sensor board did not drop, DO output is high, switch lights off, dripping a drop of water, DO output is low, the switch indicator light,
Brush the top of the water droplets, has returned to output high state. . . .
AO analog output, you can connect the microcontroller to detect AD mouth drops of rain in the above size.
DO TTL digital outputs can also be connected to the microcontroller to detect whether there is rain.
1, VCC: positive power supply (3-5V)
2, GND: power supply is negative
3, DO: TTL switching signal output
4, AO: analog signal output
1. As shown in each raindrop sensor board and a control board
2. 20cm DuPont line 2, easy wiring