- High programming speed for large eMMC devices
- Supports Intel LR1 and LR2 eMMC modules (up to 64 GB)
- Powerful new algorithm to program up to four chips simultaneously
- Customized 4-socket gang adapter + Programming algorithm(Optional)
- Higher reliability with a new generation of pin-driver technology
- New generation of pin-driver technology ensures higher reliability
- CE and RoHS Compliant
- Programming capacity of a production programmer with the cost of an ordinary parallel model.
- Three operating modes:
1. PC mode via USB2.0 port and PC communication.
2. Local Area Network (LAN) mode for access to LAN local or remote control
a) One or more units may be controlled by an operator for gang / cluster operation for volume programming. (Optional)
b) One unit may be shared by multiple users in a lab environment. (Optional)
c) A unit on the factory floor may be controlled remotely.
3. Stand-Alone mode (no PC required).Operates via built-in keyboard, LCD display and removable memory (standard SD card).
Setup is flexible and simple to expand (1-15 units) for large volume production on the factory floor. Projects files (limited only by SD card capacity limit) are created online and downloaded into the SD card.
Revolutionary LAN mode completely changed current stand-alone work station operation: