ARM NXP LPC1768 Development Board + 3.2" TFT LCD Module
Land Rover development board with NXP LPC1768 ARM is a company based on second-generation ARM Cortex-M3 microcontroller core is designed for embedded system applications of high-performance, low-power 32-bit microprocessor for instrumentation, industrial communications, motor control, lighting control, alarm systems. Land Rover development board on-board USB emulator, supports USB2.0 Device, dual CAN interfaces, RS-485 interface functions. Land Rover development board supporting a wealth of routine and detailed information for users to quickly project development.
Powerful MCU core: Cortex-M3
processing rates of up to 100MHz, and includes a support eight areas of memory protection unit (MPU)
Built-nested vector interrupt controller (NVIC)
512KB on-chip Flash program memory, to support in-system programming (ISP) and In-Application Programming (IAP)
64KB SRAM for high-performance CPU through the instruction bus, system bus, data bus access
AHB multi-layer matrix with 8-channel DMA controller, general-purpose (GPDMA)
support the SSP, UART, AD / DA, timer, GPIO, etc., can be used for memory to memory transfers
standard JTAG test / debug interface and debug serial line and serial line tracking port option
simulation trace module supports real-time tracking
4 low-power modes: sleep, deep sleep, power-down, deep power-down
single 3.3V power supply (2.4V - 3.6V)
Operating temperature: -40 ° C - 85 ° C
non-maskable interrupt (NMI) input
On-chip integrated power-on reset circuit
Built-in systems beat the timer (SysTick), to facilitate the operating system migration.
Extensive on-board resources:
- 2-Way RS232 serial interface (using the straight-through serial cable, serial port support them all the way ISP download)
- 2 Road CAN bus communication interface (CAN Transceiver: SN65VHD230)
- RS485 communication interface (485 Transceivers: SP3485)
- RJ45-10/100M Ethernet network interface (Ethernet PHY: DP83848)
- DA output interface (USB sound card can do experiments on-board speaker and speaker output driver)
- AD input interface (adjustable potentiometer input)
- Color Touch screen LCD display interface (which can take 2.8-inch or 3.2-inch color TFT 320X240)
- USB2.0 Interface, USB host and USB Device Interface.
- SD / MMC card (SPI) interface (available with FAT12, FAT16, FAT32 file system)
- IIC Interface (24LC02)
- SPI serial FLASH interfaces (AT45DB161D)
- 2 user keys, 2 function keys and the INT0 Reset button, 8 LED lights
- 1 Five keys to enter the joystick (Joystick)
- Serial ISP download function (no need to set jumpers), the standard JTAG download, simulation debugging interface.
- Integrated USB emulator: simulation and debug capabilities to support online and support KEIL, IAR and other mainstream development environment.
- Pptional external 5V power supply or USB input to provide 5V power supply.
- Leads all the IO, user-friendly external circuit to the secondary development of other applications.
Part II: Introduce for 3.2" TFT LCD Module
- 8-bit or 16-bit parallel bus interface,8-bit mode use 74HC573 latch low 8-bit (short R7 enable 8-bit mode), open R7 is 16-bit mode (default), use high 8-bit operation bus in 8-bit mode low 8-bit float, Support a ATMEL DataFlash AT45DBxxx series device, Can directly use AVR,PIC,C51,ARM.STM32 MCU driver.General Introduce
- Resolution: QVGA 262K 240*RGB*320
- Size: 3.2"
- Controller: IL9320
- Touch Panel: 4-wire
- Pin Pitch: 37Pins & 1mm
- 2.7-3.3V operating voltage
- Backlight: 5 LEDs Parallel
- RSM1843 touch panel controller onboard directly compatible with ADS7843
- Standard 2.54mm PCB headers for prototyping
Support a SD card interface
Interface instruction of 3.2" TFT LCD Module
||EN back_light enable
1X development board
1X 2.8 inch touch screen LCD module
1X USB cable
1X Serial downloader cable
1X Cross Network Cable
1X 5V adapter
1X CD (some example code in chinese, but should able to understand in code)