Standard 16X2 LCD character module
1602 using a standard 16-pin interface, where:
- PIN 1: VSS is ground power
- PIN2: VDD 3.3V positive supply connection
- Pin 3: V0 end liquid crystal display contrast adjustment, contrast weakest connected to the positive supply, the highest contrast, will have a "ghosting" grounded power when the contrast is too high, you can adjust the contrast through a 10K potentiometer when using
PIN4: RS for register selection, select the data register is high, select the instruction register is low.
- Pin5: R / W signal line is read, the read operation is high, the write operation is low. When the RS and RW common is low can be written instructions or display address, when RS is low RW can be read busy signal is high, when RS is high RW is low, data can be written.
- PIN6: E terminal is enabled client, E Duanyou high jump when it becomes low, the LCD module executes the command.
PIN 7 to 14: D0 ~ D7 to eight bidirectional data line.
- PIN15: backlight power positive
- PIN16: backlight power negative