Lock type 433MHz, 4 Channels, 30-100M, Fixed code
0 Phản hồi
Nhà sản xuất: Chưa xác định
Còn : 39 Cái
1. The working voltage: DC12V
2, The operating current: ≤8mA
3. The operating frequency: 433M
4. Modulation: ASK (amplitude modulation)
5, The transmission power: ≤100mW
6, Firing distance: 50 ~ 100M
7. Code Type: Fixcode
8, Dimensions: 53 × 30 × 10mm
9, The working temperature: -10 ℃ ~ + 50 ℃
10. Purpose: remote control electric doors, windows, switches, security and other remote areas
Learning code chip: 1527,527,2240
Fixed code chip: 2260,2262,2264,5262,5326, HT600, HT680, HT6207, HT6010, HT6012, HT6014, SMC918
Rolling code chip: HCS101 all the code
HCS200 / HCS201 / HCS300 / HCS301 part of the code
How to Program (it's easy!):
1. Press the two top button until the blue LED flashes - this takes around 3 seconds.
2. Place the cloner remote and the original remote close together/side by side so that they are touching.
3. Simultaneously press a button on your original remote and one of the buttons on the clone remote and hold until the LED on the clone remote flashes steadily. (The Blue LED will first flash 3 times quick, then stops for a second, then flashes steadily for successful cloning).
4. Programming is now successful! If you want to program more buttons simply repeat steps 2 > 4. It's that easy! To reset the remote simply start again with step 1.