- Module Properties: non-isolated step-up module (BOOST)
- Input voltage :10-32V
- Output voltage: 12-35V (adjustable)
- Output Current: 10A (MAX)
- Input Current: 16A (MAX)
- Output power: natural cooling 100W (MAX), enhance heat dissipation 150W (MAX)
Easy to drive 65W 90W dual-core notebook.
Use a 12V battery drive 19V 3.42A notebook, the module temperature about 45°c
- Conversion efficiency: 94% (measured at Input 16V, output 19V 2.5A)
- Output Ripple: 2% (MAX) 20M-bandwidth
- Operating Temperature: Industrial (-40°c to +85°c) (ambient temperature exceeds 40°c, lower power use, or to enhance heat dissipation)
- Full load temperature rise: 45°c
- No-load current: 25mA typical
- Voltage regulation: ± 0.5%
- Dynamic response speed: 5% 200uS
- Short circuit protection: None (Please Install fuses and protection circuits at Input port.)
- Input Reverse Polarity Protection: None (Please Series diode at the input port.)
1. Connect to 12V input, and output could be 14-35V(adjustable freely), However, the output voltage can not be less than the input voltage.
2. Connected to 12V power supply, output voltage regulation as your notebook need.
3. You can use the 12V power supply to charge battery more than 12V, for example, 24V battery.