Stepper motor driver board Reprap 3D printer StepStick compatible with Arduino
0 Phản hồi
Nhà sản xuất: Chưa xác định
Còn : 14 Cái
Module has two colors black and green. The default random delivery!
A4988 is a band converters and overcurrent protection DMOS micro-step drive, the product is available in full, half, 1/4, 1/8 and sixteenth-step modes operate bipolar stepper motors, output drive performance up to 35 V and ± 2, A4988 includes a fixed off-time current regulator, the regulator can operate in slow or mixed decay modes.
Converter is easy to implement key A4988. Just enter a pulse in the "step" input, drives the motor micro-step. Without the need for phase sequence tables, high frequency control lines, or complex interfaces programming.
A4988 interface is ideal for complex microprocessor is unavailable or overloaded applications.
1. Suitable for driving below 8V ~ 35V 2A stepper motor;
2. Only a simple step and direction control interface;
3. Five different stepping modes: full, half, 1/4, 1/8 and sixteenth;
4. Adjustable potentiometer can adjust the maximum current output, resulting in higher step rate;
5. Automatic current decay mode detection / selection;
6. The thermal shutdown circuit, undervoltage lockout, crossover current protection;
7. Earth fault protection and load short-circuit protection
With Arduino for example, the link below, UNO control STEP and DIR can brake A4988.
In terms of power supply between the device logic voltage VDD and GND we pick the Arduino + 5V power supply terminal, and between the motor power VMOT and GND we need to take 8-15V (DC); There are three mode selection on end MS1, MS2 , MS3 all our ground is full step mode (turn around 200 or a stepping stepper value to 1.8 °), if the requirements of higher accuracy, we can choose other modes, such as if we choose a / four step mode, then we would send the motor revolution 800 micro-steps to complete.
Relational model selection and MS1, MS2, MS3 between
int dirPin = 8;
int stepperPin = 7;
void step(boolean dir,int steps)